Are you looking to claim Free Trial of SEMrush? Are you confused about what features they offer and what not in their free trial? We can help you with that. This article has included everything you need to know about the SEMrush, what features they offer in their free trial, and what their pricing plans are after your free trial ends.
Here we have also mentioned which plan is suitable for whom. So, read this article to the end to easily claim the discount offer without any hassle.
Semrush: Free Trial Offers
They basically have 3 subscription plans named – Pro, Guru, and Business. Out of these 3, you get a free trial for Pro and Guru plans. Let us tell you what you will receive in these trials-
Semrush Pro Trial
- Audit and crawl 100,000 pages
- Content templates / SEO ideas to 10 keywords
- Link building
- Allows you to track to 500 keywords
- Research keywords
- Social campaigns can be managed
- Backlinks, ads, keywords, and other competitive strategies can be analyzed.
- You can make up to 3 projects.
Semrush Guru Trial-
With this one, you will get everything Semrush Pro trial and these too –
- You can create professional PDF reports
- Keyword cannibalization can be tracked
- Keyword positions can be tracked in different locations and devices, and identification of keyword cannibalization
- Historical data can be accessed
- Up to 1,500 keywords can be tracked (Combined)
- It can help you audit and crawl up to 300,000 pages (Combined)
- You can make up to 15 projects (Combined)
- Includes more features like brand reputation monitoring, content optimization on the go, topic research, and content audit.
How To Avail Your Free Trial With SEMrush (Step by Step)
Here we will describe to you the step-by-step process as to how you can avail your free trial:
- Go to the official website of SEMrush from here.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Test SEMrush for 7 days free’.
- After clicking, you will be asked to fill in your details like email ID and password. You can also use your Google account or log in.
- As soon as you have entered out your credentials there, you can now select which plan to choose, Pro or Guru (depending upon which one you are planning to buy in the future). Select the one you want and click on ‘Get a Semrush trial.’
- It will now ask you to enter your bank details like credit card number, CVC, etc. Enter out the credentials and click on ‘Place the Order.’ As soon as you click, you are done and now can enjoy these benefits with 7 days free trial.
What Are The Pricing Plans Of SEMrush After Free Trial?
They offer 3 plans –
1. Pro Plan – $ 119.95/month
- It is best suitable for, startups, in-house marketers, and freelancers with a limited budget.
- You get more than 40 advanced tools. These can be used for SMM, SEO, and PPC projects.
- Analyze your competitor’s social media results, rankings, traffic sources, and many more.
- Sharing access is offered but read-only.
2. GuruPlan – $229.95/month
- Best suitable for growing market agencies and SMB.
- Google Data Studio Integration
- Extended limits
- Historical data
- Content marketing
- All the Pro plan features are also included
3. Business Plan – $ 449.95/month
- Best suitable for businesses and eCommerce projects with an extensive web presence.
- Share of voice metric
- Sharing options
- API access
- All the Pro and Guru plan features are also included
Note: In case you choose the option of getting billed annually, you can save 16 % on the prices mentioned above on all the 3 plans.
SEMrush: Plan Comparision
Frequently Asked Questions:
You can get a refund within 7 days of purchase or renewing. After that, they won’t entertain your refund request. To get yourself a refund from them, you will have to mail them at email@example.com within 7 days.
No, there are no hidden charges or fees.
You May Also Like:
- Chegg Free Trial Accounts
- Does Grammarly Offer Premium Free Trial
- Kindle Unlimited 30 Days Free Trial
SEMrush is a platform that can help you with SEO tasks such as ppc keyword magic tool, site audits, backlinks analysis, etc. It offers free trials that you can use for understanding how SEMrush works and whether it is an ideal choice for you or not. Here, we have included every necessary information about SEMrush’s pricing and free trials in this article. We hope it helped. Enjoy the free trial benefits and let us know how exciting it is in the comment section.