Good day, guys! Are you looking forward to experiencing a Netflix trial? It is only possible once you sign up for the first time with Netflix. Netflix is becoming hugely popular in the U.S and other countries across the world. It is well known for its quality content at a cheap price. Netflix is offering its new customers a free trial for one month. It is indeed surprising that most of the customers end up subscribing to Netflix after experiencing Netflix free trial offer.
Despite prominent competition from Amazon, Hulu Plus, Netflix is still undeniable leading the realm of streaming video content. Netflix subscribers can watch hundreds of movies and programs at their leisure, and there is no limit to the amount of television shows content. A thirty-day Netflix trial is available for free to first-time Netflix customers:
About Netflix Free Trial Offer:
Many competitors of Netflix like Hulu Showtime offers a short free trial to its new customers, but Netflix provides one month of complete free trial to its new customers. Thus it helps you by providing ample time to experience their streaming videos. If you wish to continue your subscription with Netflix, then you have to become its paid member which costs 7.99 dollars every month. However, if you want to bypass your subscription fees, you need to log into your current account and cancel the Netflix trial before completing thirty days.
Steps to Get Netflix Free Trial:
- In the First Step, You need to select a plan of your choice. To do this, you need to go to the official website of Netflix.
- Click on Join free Netflix Trial for thirty days button.
- Then, you have to click on view plans and select the most preferred one from three subscription options- Basic, Standard, and Premium. After selecting. Click on continue.
- The fourth step requires you to create an account with Netflix. To do this, you have to enter your valid email followed by a password. Fill in all the fields, and click Register.
- The last step includes the method of payment. You can select between PayPal payment or credit card. You require entering your information related to payment and clicking on start to enjoy your Netflix membership.
You will get access to the complete media library of Netflix for one month. You also have the freedom to cancel your membership at any time during your Netflix free Trial even before one day of expiration. You will also receive an email reminding you of your Netflix trial expiry date.
Netflix Pricing plan:
Netflix offers very affordable and cheap pricing plans for its users. Let’s see its pricing plan:
1. Basic: The monthly price of this plan is $9.99 per month with features like 480p resolution, good video quality and you can stream it on any device like a mobile, tablet, PC, laptop, or any smart TV.
2. Standard: The monthly price of this plan is $15.49 per month with features like 1080p resolution, better video quality and you can watch on your TV, laptop, tablet, or mobile.
3. Premium: The monthly price of this plan is $19.99 per month with features like 4K+HDR resolution, the best video quality and you can easily stream on any device like mobile, tablet, tv, or laptop.
Pros & Cons Of Netflix:
Before you make up your mind to sign up with Netflix to avail of its trial, know the pros and cons of Netflix.
- You can watch complete seasons of several popular TV programs such as The Walking, Weeds, and so on.
- You need to pay just 7.99 dollars monthly.
- You can watch thousands of films which include classical as well as the latest release.
- You can also enjoy streaming quality content videos from across the world on your smartphone, tablets, and computers.
- Netflix does not have too many cons. However, to watch TV shows and movies you need Internet with decent speed. Otherwise, it could affect video quality.
- Netflix is different from TV cable; hence do not offers brand new TV shows such as Dexter and Californication.
Netflix is continuously updating its services and offerings to offer brand new shows, then it can be said that Netflix free trial is just the beginning of huge things to come.
I hope that this article will help you to claim a free trial on Netflix, if you find any difficulty in claiming a free trial or have any doubts in your mind don’t hesitate to comment your thoughts in the comment section below.
Frequently Asked Question:
Netflix cannot debit automatically even when debit card detail is added. Every month you will need to put OTP manually to make payment. In case you do not make any payment when your membership is expired, Netflix can suspend your account till you make a payment.
If you want to interrupt your Netflix membership, you require canceling it and reactivating it again. To cancel, you need to go to My Account and tap on the cancel my membership button. To reactivate, you need to log back into your existing account within ten months and update your payment details.
Netflix profiles allow different individuals in your family to have a personalized experience of Netflix. You can have up to five separate profiles in a single account on Netflix. Each profile requires knowing your email, maturity level, ratings, language preference, playback settings, recently watched videos, and so on