Are you looking to claim the Audible free trial? Well, we have got your back. You can opt for Audible and get to listen to those books & tales on the go! So, if you wish to know more about Audible Free Trial, this article will help you. Audible is an app developed and marketed by Amazon. It has a collection of approximately 200,000 different audiobooks.
There are various genres available for you to choose your books from, such as education, thriller, podcast, romance, or suspense. You can choose your book from technology, romance, historical or fashion, or from many more.
Audible Free Trial: Offers & Benefits
Get to know about all the features you can avail yourself of with an Audible Original free 30-day trial:
- Unlimited access to thousands of audio guides for various fitness programs and also meditation.
- You can get audible versions of all important media, such as The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and Washington
- With a free trial, you can also exchange free audiobooks. You can get your first book aka audiobook for free on Audible.
- Audible membership also gives 1 credit per month at no extra cost, no credits needed.
- You can get a 30% discount on any additional audiobooks.
- You can listen to premium audiobooks without any interruption (no Advertisement).
- You can easily cancel anytime — the free trial to avoid any unnecessary charges
The one-month trial offered by Audible also makes it necessary for everyone to switch to Audible. Remember, when the free trial period is over, Audible would charge you $14.95 each month. With this, you can enjoy Audible Originals as well as 1 audiobook every month. You also need to know that, if you already have your Prime membership (at an annual payment of $99), you can enjoy Audible free of cost. This can give you access to almost 50 books.
Audible Account Using Guide:
Audible memberships are genuinely exciting. When you go to sign up for the free Audible membership, you get 3 options, which are.
- One-month trial membership.
- Re-enrolling, in case the trial has already been used.
- Enrolling in audible channels only
- Sign up for a romance package
Signing up for an Audible Free Trial (Step by Step Guide)
Let’s get to know how to sign up for a free one-month trial package.
Step #1: Go to this page if you want to start your free trial.
Step#2: After that, click on the “Try for$0.00” option. That’s all! You are now a member of Audible.
Step #3: Now you need to create an Audible account.
Step #4: Then you need to choose the membership plan.
Note: If you already have the Prime Membership you can log in to the same account and you will be promoted to the payment page as shown in the screenshot below.
If you have created a new Audible account you will be asked to add your credit card. You should know that having a credit card is mandatory in order to avail yourself of 30-day free trial benefits.
- This can give you unrestricted access to Audible when the trial period is over.
Once the free trial is over even if you cancel the free trial avoid the monthly charges right away.
How Much Amount Will Be Charged After Free Trial?
As entailed in the package, the Audible Free Trial package comes free of cost. There is no such contract engaged in with the company. However, this free package is only available for the first month, post which you need to pay $7.95/month for Audible Plus and $14.95 per month for Audible Premium Plus.
Pros & Cons Of Audible:
Here we have listed the pros & cons of Audible. Let’s have a look.
- Unlimited access to Audible from different devices
- The ability to both offline and online access
- You can listen to Audible at any time and from anywhere
- Option to choose the narration speed
- Sleep timer feature
- Offers free audiobook collection
- Audible automatically charges when your 30-day free trial is over.
- There are also reports of cancellation charges from Audible.
So this is our step-by-step guide to claiming the free trial of Audible. With the help of our guide, you can easily claim the free trial offer of Audible. We hope this post suits your purpose well.
Frequently Asked Questions:
If you do not like a book to read, you can easily return the same within 365 days of purchase. You can choose to swap it for a new book or use it as a credit. Feel secure as the exchange policies by Audible are completely risk-free.
As a new user, you can enjoy a free trial of Audible just by subscribing to the same with Prime login credentials. Regardless, of the Prime account, you can easily get a free trial of Audible without any hassle. Using the free trial you can be an Amazon Prime Member and have a Prime Amazon account.
You get a single credit each month from Audible. However, if you intend to buy audiobooks, you can choose to buy more credits only if you maintain the following criteria.
Your membership is created even before December 2005
You have subscribed to Audible Enterprise Membership.
You have subscribed to the Audible Escape plan.
Yes. Audible offers multiple device support from the same account.
Audible offers a membership service that provides the customer world’s largest selection of podcasts as well as audiobooks and many more. You can also download the Audible app for free on any Android or IOS device.
All the new subscribers are eligible for the free trial on Audible, they simply need to create a free account on Audible, and they are good to go.
Canceling the Audible account is very easy and you should cancel it when you want without any cost. The title added to your library you keep even if you cancel your account.