Are you among those leading a hectic lifestyle and have no time to read your favorite book by your favorite author? Opt for Audible and get to listen to those tales on the go! So, if you wish to know more about Audible Free Trial, this article will help you. Audible is an app developed and marketed by Amazon. It has a collection of approximately 200,000 different audiobooks.
There are various genres available for you to choose your books from, such as education, thriller, podcast, romance or suspense. You can choose your book from technology, romance, historical or fashion or from many more.
Also Check: Kindle Unlimited Free Trail For 30 Days
Audible Free Trial: Offers & Benefits
Get to know about all the features you can avail with Audible free 30-day trial_
- Unlimited access to thousands of audio guides for various fitness programs and also meditation.
- You can get audible versions of all important media, such as The New York Times, Wall Street Journal and the Washington
- With a free trial, you can also exchange audio books for free.
- You can get a 30% discount on any additional audio books.
- You can listen to premium audio books without any interruption (no Advertisement).
- You should know that the trial can be cancelled anytime to avoid any unnecessary charges
The 30-day trial offered by Audible also makes it necessary for everyone to switch to audible. Remember, when the free trial period is over, Audible would charge you $14.95 each month. With this, you can enjoy 2 Audible Originals as well as 1 audio book every month. You also need to know that, if you already have your Amazon Prime membership (at an annual payment of $99), you can enjoy Audible free of cost. This can give you access to almost 50 books.
Audible Account Using Guide:
Audible memberships are genuinely exciting. When you go to sign up for the Audible membership, you get 3 options, which are.
- Free 30-day trial membership.
- Re-enrolling, in case the trial has already been used.
- Enrolling in audible channels only
- Sign up for romance package
Signing up for an Audible Free Trial:
Let’s get to know how to sign up for a free 30-day trial package.
- Go to this page if you want to start your free trial.
- Choose your credit card. You should know that having a credit card is mandatory in order to avail 30-day free trial benefits. This can give you unrestricted access to Audible when the trial period is over.
- After that, click on the “Start your free trial” option. That’s all! You are now a member of Audible.
How Much Amount Charged After Free Trial?
As entailed from the package, the Audible Free Trial package comes free of cost. There is no such contract engaged in with the company. However, this free package is only available for the first month, post which you need to pay 99USD on a monthly basis.
- Unlimited access to Audible from different devices
- The ability of both offline and online access
- You can listen to Audible at any time and from anywhere
- Option to choose the narration speed
- Sleep timer feature
- Massive audio book collection
- The Audible automatically charges when your 30- day free trial is over.
- There are also reports of cancellation charges from Audible.
Ans: If you do not like a book to read, you can easily return the same within 365 days of purchase. You can choose to swap it for a new book or use it as a credit. Feel secure as the exchange policies by Audible is completely risk-free.
Ans: As a new user, you can enjoy a free trial of Audible just by subscribing to the same with Amazon Prime login credentials. You should know that, if your Amazon Prime membership costs $ 99/year, you can get access to Amazon Audible for free.
Ans: You get a single credit each month from Audible. However, if you intend to buy audio books, you can choose to buy more credits only if you maintain the following criteria.
- Your membership is created even before December 2005.
- You have subscribed to Audible Enterprise Membership.
- You have subscribed to Audible Escape plan.
Ans: Yes. Audible offers multiple device support from the same account.