Music is the rhythm of unexpressed words and therapy to your heart. Relax your mind and switch on to your music app to enjoy! Apple Music is remarkably a great music streaming service with 70 million songs to enjoy offline/online. It also offers you three months free trial to discover the latest playlists and songs. You can enjoy all the Apple Music features with exclusive video content and music during this period.
Users can also access Internet radio, original shows, and playlists according to their mood at a single press of a button. Apple Music can be played on iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, or Android. Isn’t it exciting enough!
Apple Music Free Trial – Best Offer (2021)
In this Trial offer, you won’t be charged for the subscription. With Apple Music Free Trial, you can listen to any song and can download it. After three month free trial period, there are 3 plans for the music users. It includes a list of 70 million songs with ad-free music and videos, and you can access your favorite artists and albums.
Apple Music downloaded songs are saved temporarily to listen to during the free trial period. What’s more, if you have purchased a new Apple device you might get Apple Music free for six months, but you need to be lucky for that because that’s a limited-time offer.
In case if you want to extend and become a paid subscriber, then you need to pay the monthly fee to enjoy its services. For continuous listening, to record Apple music, there is the most popular music converter known as NoteBurner iTunes Audio Converter that is compatible with the functions of Apple Music, iTunes M4P music, and Audiobook Converter.
Step to Claim Apple Music Free Trial
In order to claim the Apple Music free trial, visit the official link here — https://music.apple.com/us/listen-now.
Then after that, you need to click on the Try it free button, as shown in the screenshot below.
After that, you can just follow the basic steps in order to claim the free trial without any hassle.
How much it costs when the free trial ends?
Once your three-month free trial runs out, Apple Music costs $ 11.99 p/m. You can also avail family Membership plan for $ 17.99 p/m. In this family package plan, six members can share a single account. Apple Music doesn’t have any contracts, and you can unsubscribe anytime. The best part you can use Apple Music on all your Apple devices.
Apple Music: Pricing Plan
Apple Music free trial is limited only for 3 months for new customers. It cannot extend its trial period, but if you want to keep alive your Apple Music-streaming, then switch on to different pricing plans available-
- For Students- Apple Music offers a student membership plan for $4.99/month. This is provided with a valid student email id and educational institute,
- For Family- If you have six members in your family, and then this plan will suit your budget, you can enable family sharing. You can subscribe to a $9.9/month family plan.
- Verizon- It’s good news for Verizon customers because Apple Music is free for them for the first six months. There is a low-pricing membership plan for six months.
Apple Music is a music streaming that is developed by Apple Inc. It offers exclusive songs for its users. New subscribers can also enjoy its sample offer for three months. It is a free trial service where you can listen and download. During your free trial period, you can save your Apple Music playlists in an MP3 format with the help of Apple Music Converter.
- Launch the app on your iPad-
- Tap Apple ID avatar
- Click on the Manage Subscriptions
- Tap Apple Music Membership
- Cancel Apple Music Subscription
- Confirm your canceled subscription
Apple Music is the best music streaming for music lovers. It has an unlimited collection and can use it with Homepod as well as Siri. Apple Music has many features that make its music streaming faster such as-
- Instant download- This process starts with a single tap, and automatically you can add songs to your library.
- Subscribe to Apple Music Playlists- Here, you can easily get into the artist or song section.
- Store and edit Apple Music Playlists-
- Limited Downloads- Apple Music has optimizing storage where you can limit your song’s storage.
- Easy access to artist or album
- Shuffle and Repeat button
It is not the end!
- Lyrics for songs- If anyone wants to read the lyrics of the song, then there is a Lyrics section.
- Use Mobile data for streaming music.
- Library screen can be customized- The Library screen is the place where you can see playlists, songs, downloaded music, etc.
Apple Music’s free trial is only for three months, but it offers six months free only for Shazam customers. It is a good deal for the holidays.
You May Also Like:
So this our step-by-step guide to claiming the Apple Music free trial. We hope this post suits your purpose well. If this post helped you, you could share it on social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.