Are you still figuring how to claim the YouTube TV free trial? If so we have got your back. The race for cable TV entertainment has turned into a race for streaming services. In the expansive digital age, almost everyone is investing in streaming service apps like YouTube TV, Netflix, etc. Many popular providers such as Netflix, Disney, and Apple are among the top ranking in this race. People are shifting from authentic TV sets to smart devices.
However, some people still love TV streams. If you are looking to stream local channels and watch live TV at the ease of any device, you can check out YouTube TV.
What makes a free trial such a good option, and why should you try it? Let’s learn how you can activate the trial membership of YouTube TV
YouTube TV: In a Nutshell
YouTube TV is an app that YouTube, a popular video platform on the internet, has developed for people. It enables you to stream over 70 channels, including local sports and news channels. You get access to popular networks such as ABC, CNN, FOX, Disney, and many other popular TV networks.
However, it isn’t just a live TV streaming app. With it, you gain access to YouTube’s original content and shows. Furthermore, you can choose premium add-ons that will affect the cost of your subscription. If you use premium add-ons, you can access popular shows such as The Walking Dead, Pennyworth, and Outlander. YouTube Red’s content also becomes accessible.
Some Features Of YouTube TV:
- Six accounts per subscription
- Ability to stream three screens at once
- DVR with unlimited cloud storage and access
How to Get Youtube TV Free Trial: [Step by Step]
Follow this step-by-step guide to activate the free trial.
- First of all, you need to visit the official site of YouTube TV.
- The home screen would have a big ‘Try It Free’ button, click on it.
- It will ask you to sign in by using a Google account and Add details.
- You will have to provide the ZIP code for the home location to offer local channels. Make sure to add the correct ZIP code there.
Note: A Popup will come asking you to explore the interface once. After that, once you click on any video to play it will ask you to “Start the Free Trial” Offer.
- Once you click on ‘start free trial,’ it will lead you to the channel selection process.
- During channel selection, you can select as many channels as you like.
- Once you select the channels, you will be asked to try premium add-ons. Choose as many add-ons you want to go with.
- Make sure to understand the duration of the premium channels. They have different lengths.
- Finalize the premium by adding payment details.
For payment options, you can use a credit card. Paypal is also available. After the verification of the process, YouTube will return the fee is charged. More importantly, you can use coupons or promo codes (if any) during the payment process.
What Does YouTubeTV Offer In Free Trial?
YouTube TV offers a 7-day trial for you to check whether the services and channels are up to your liking or not. During this trial, you will have access to a full-fledged YouTube TV streaming service. Furthermore, you gain access to every channel and network along with YouTube originals you chose during the subscription process. You get complete access to its features and services, including DVR cloud storage and premium channels, without any extra cost. Live TV streaming services are also really amazing with this channel lineup.
Apart from this, you can reap other benefits and extended trial offers for different channels that YouTube frequently presents to new clients. There are instances where you may get a promo for an extended YouTube free trial. Thus, you can wait around if you’d like.
How Do You Deactivate YouTube TV Subscription?
You need to have an active subscription or trial to deactivate the services. Follow these simple steps:
- Open your YouTube TV app. Make sure that you’re signed in.
- Go to settings and click on ‘Membership.’
- From there, you can click on Pause or Cancel your membership.
- The pause option, as stated above, will pause the services for a set duration.
- If you choose to cancel your membership, your YouTube TV subscription ends
What Can You Do After Trial?
Once the trial ends, you will have to pay the original subscription fee. This fee depends on the number of premium-channels you chose and the duration. Therefore, if you don’t want to get charged excessively, it is advised to unsubscribe before the trial ends.
If you are satisfied with the services and want the subscription to go through, it has an auto-renewal process, and you needn’t bother. Alternatively, YouTube offers an option to pause your subscription for up to 6 months. During this time, you won’t be able to access YouTube TV, nor will YouTube charge you anything.
Where Can You Use YouTube TV?
YouTube TV offers universal compatibility. Thus, you can operate it and stream your favorite channels on almost any device. You can use it on smartphones, tablets, and smart TVs by downloading the YouTube TV App. It is available for Android, iOS, Mac, and Windows for comprehensive accessibility.
Furthermore, you can use it on the web browser and access it if you don’t have the app. If you have a gaming console (PS4), then you can use YouTube TV on it. Apart from its remarkable compatibility, as stated above, you can use it on three devices simultaneously.
Frequently Asked Questions
Youtube TV offers 7 days free trial for its subscribers. You will get full service including DVR storage cloud and premium channel without any extra charges.
To activate the free trial you need to follow these steps:
- First of all, you need to visit the YouTube TV official website.
- Click on the ‘Try It Free’ button on the home screen.
- Sign in with your Google account.
- You need to enter a Zip code.
- Then click on ‘Start Free Trial’, to start your free trial.
To cancel Youtube TV membership you need to visit the YouTube TV app or official page, then go to settings and open membership now click on cancel membership.
YouTube TV offers 7 days free trial to its subscribers but as your free trial ends it will charge you $64.99 per month.
Yes, you can share YouTube TV free trial up to 6 different family members’ accounts without any extra charge. YouTube TV allows you to watch three devices at the same time.
You May Also Like:
YouTube TV offers a brilliant selection of TV channels. It has the most extensive collection of sports channels in comparison to any of its competitors. Furthermore, you can get a sports add-on that gives you access to more sports channels!
With its extensive compatibility, you have ease of streaming. It requires a minimum of 13 MBPS of internet speed to work optimally. Unlimited DVR is undoubtedly an appealing addition to its biggest and best line-up of channel networks that any service provider has to offer.
If you want to replace your TV cable with internet TV streaming, you should definitely try YouTube TV free trial before deciding. Make sure to check the official website to see if it is available in your area!