Are you addicted to music apps? Get ready to Spotify your life with the brand new Spotify application that not just provides you with super cool music albums and searches but also provides you with a free trial run period of 3 months. Spotify Premium provides you with a trial period for 3 months without any interruption, Spotify provides you with access to millions of ad-free songs, on-demand request songs, and even offline songs.
Spotify provides a free trial run in regards to two subscription plans $9.99/month and $ 99/year respectively. So guys! If you are a music freak then I would love to choose this without any hesitation.
Spotify Premium Free Trial: Steps
We are sure that you desperately want a break-through app that focuses on your music taste, takes good care of your playlist and offers you ad-free content. In this reading, we will introduce you with Spotify that not only caters you with these features but provides you ample time to get connected well with this app. Here is everything you are required to know to get a free Spotify trial:
- Browse to spotify.com from your browser
- Your current page will be redirected to the homepage of Spotify, click on ‘premium’ on the upper side of the Spotify web page.
- Tap to ‘Get Premium’, you will notice a 3 months trial advertised
- If you don’t have a Spotify account, then create a from the below option for signing up
- After completion of signing up process, you will be taken forward to the payment method
- You need to insert your zip code and you will be taken to fill your credit card or debit card information
- Once you make your payment information clear, your account is ready to go and enjoy a free trial.
Spotify’s free trial service lands you with an interesting fact that it is unlimited. Yes, guys! You are reading it right, Spotify does not cling to limited free trial service you have the full liberty to avail this scheme whenever you wish to, it is availability is throughout the year.
Spotify Free Trial Services Offered:
Music lovers always seek to switch onto something that doesn’t bother them much. We are mentioning some powerful premium offers that you get during your free trial
- No interruptions: You can play the music you love without any ad-pop ups
- Offline playback: You can save your data by listening to offline music
- Play Spotify everywhere: Spotify isn’t just limited to headgears, you can listen to it while connecting it to your speakers, TV and other audio devices
Spotify was developed in the year 2006 by a team of software professionals in Stockholm, Sweden. Spotify has immensely gained widespread popularity and is flourishing in more than 65 countries worldwide. Countries like Israel, South Africa, Vietnam, India, and Romania has gained huge popularity.
How can you cancel Spotify free trial subscription?
If you wish to cancel your current Spotify subscription, you can easily do with by addressing some easy steps:
- First, you need to log in to Spotify on your website browser and click the ‘Login’ button
- After you logged in by processing your information you can now click your name from the upper right page and select ‘Account’ from the menu
- Tap on ‘view your options’ under ‘Cancel Your Subscription’ from the bottom of your list
- Then continue your process by clicking ‘ Click here to continue cancellation page’, to find this you have to scroll down to the bottom of your page
- You have to provide a reason why you want to unsubscribe Spotify if you don’t want to provide a reason you can skip this part.
- Click to ‘ Cancel Subscription’ from the bottom of your page
- You then need to click ‘ cancel Spotify premium subscription’, this page will prompt you to re-enter your account password
- Once you re-enter your account password you can click to ‘continue’
- That’s it! You’re finally done from your part
You will later receive a confirmation note which will mention when your subscription will expire. In a recent trend, Spotify has extended its trial period extension. Previously it used to give a trial period of one month but later on due to extreme competitive market between iTunes, Soundcloud Spotify has changed its strategy and extended its free trial service to 3 months respectively. Spotify is now leading the charts worldwide because of its outstanding performance and extended trial service.