Are you addicted to music apps? Get ready to Spotify your life with the brand new Spotify application that not just provides you with super cool music albums and searches but also provides you with a free trial period of 1 month. Spotify Premium provides you with a trial period for 1 month without any interruption, Spotify Premium provides you with access to millions of ad-free songs, on-demand request songs, and even offline songs.
Spotify provides a free trial run in regards to two subscription plans $9.99/month and $ 99/year respectively. So guys! If you are a music freak then I would love to choose this without any hesitation.
How to Get Spotify Premium Free Trial Offer (Step by Step)
We are sure that you desperately want a break-through app that focuses on your music taste, takes good care of your playlist, and offers you ad-free content. In this reading, we will introduce you to Spotify that not only caters to these features but provides you ample time to get connected well with this app. Here is everything you are required to get Spotify Free trial:
- First of all, you should visit Spotify official site.
- You will see a get Spotify free button, click on it.
- Signup with an email address or use your Facebook account.
- Click on the download button.
- After downloading, the file will be open, and then it will be processed and then you will have to log in.
- Now you can use the free trial.
Spotify’s free trial service lands you with the interesting fact that it is unlimited. Yes, guys! You are reading it right, Spotify Premium does not cling to a limited free trial service you have the full liberty to avail of this scheme whenever you wish to, it is available throughout the year.
Spotify Premium Free Trial Services Offered:
Music lovers always seek to switch onto something that doesn’t bother them much. We are mentioning some powerful premium offers that you get during your free trial
- No interruptions: You can play the music you love without any ad-pop ups
- Offline playback: You can save your data by listening to offline music
- Play Spotify everywhere: Spotify isn’t just limited to headgears, you can listen to it while connecting it to your speakers, TV, and other audio devices
Spotify was developed in the year 2006 by a team of software professionals in Stockholm, Sweden. Spotify has immensely gained widespread popularity and is flourishing in more than 65 countries worldwide. Countries like Israel, South Africa, Vietnam, India, and Romania have gained huge popularity.
How can you cancel your Spotify free trial subscription?
If you wish to cancel your current Spotify Premium subscription, you can easily do with by addressing some easy steps:
- First, you need to log in to Spotify on your website browser and click the ‘Login’ button
- After you logged in by processing your information you can now click your name from the upper right page and select ‘Account’ from the menu
- Tap on ‘view your options’ under ‘Cancel Your Subscription’ from the bottom of your list
- Then continue your process by clicking ‘ Click here to continue cancellation page’, to find this you have to scroll down to the bottom of your page
- You have to provide a reason why you want to unsubscribe from Spotify if you don’t want to provide a reason you can skip this part.
- Click to ‘ Cancel Subscription’ from the bottom of your page
- You then need to click ‘cancel Spotify premium subscription’, this page will prompt you to re-enter your account password.
- Once you re-enter your account password you can click to ‘continue’
- That’s it! You’re finally done with your part
Frequently Asked Questions
You can get Spotify Premium for 30 days for free on all plans. You can enjoy ad-free music for one month and if you don’t wanna get charged for the service then you must cancel it before the free trial ends.
Yes, you can get Hulu with Spotify. You just need to go to my services option in Spotify then click on the Hulu banner to activate Hulu. You can enjoy the services of Hulu for one month with a Spotify free trial. After that, you’ll be charged $9.99/mo for both.
If you’re a college student then you can get Spotify with Hulu and Showtime for just $4.99/mo. You have to verify your student eligibility to enjoy the services of Spotify and Hulu. You can use any payment method you want to pay for the subscription even a credit card.
The free plan of Spotify is filled with ads. The songs will be in shuffle mode and you can only skip 6 times in an hour.
You May Also Like:
Later you will receive a confirmation note which will mention when your subscription will expire. In a recent trend, Spotify has extended its trial period. Previously it used to give a trial period of one month but later on, due to the extremely competitive market between iTunes, Soundcloud Spotify has changed its strategy and extended its free trial service to 1 month respectively. Spotify is now leading the charts worldwide because of its outstanding performance and extended trial service.