Nowadays, almost everyone may be familiar with Peacock, a platform that provides online streaming services. Whether you’ve missed out on your favorite show or want to catch up on the latest series, Peacock TV is the perfect place to stream it all. Do you know whether the company offers you a free trial? Definitely.
Peacock’s streaming service has recently attracted millions of users worldwide. This OTT platform belongs to NBC Universal, and web services, movies, and TV shows are also offered on the site. This platform boasts a variety of popular shows, such as Cheers and The Office, The Park, This is Us, Law & Order, and much more.
There is more than one monthly subscription plan available at Peacock and associated packages. However, Peacock is also available for free for people to enjoy.
Several countries offer Peacock Premium services, including the US, the UK, and Ireland, through their respective Sky and Now accounts. There are 7 days of the free trial offered by this OTT for you to decide whether it is worth trying out.
Here is everything you need to know about Peacock’s free trial.
Exclusive Streaming Service: Peacock Free Trial
Peacock premium offers a monthly trial period like other streaming platforms, so you can test it before paying. Rather than offering you a free trial, it provides you with a seven-day trial period. Whenever you want, both Peacock Premium and Peacock Premium Plus are available for a free trial.
Signing up for the free trial will enable you to access several live sports worldwide, including the Premier League, golf, and Sunday Night Football.
As well as access to Peacock original shows such as Girls5eva and Rutherford Falls, you will also gain access to the Peacock streaming service. In addition, you’ll get next-day access to current NBC shows.
If your trial period ends, you will automatically be billed your monthly membership fee after the trial period has ended. You will be charged a monthly fee depending on your chosen plan.
As well as the trial version, Peacock also has a free version. With the free version, you’ll get access to lots of cool content with few advertisements.
How to Claim Peacock TV Free Trial?
As you now know, Peacock Premium indeed does offer a free trial period. What is the process for signing up for it, and how can you go about it?
Here is how to redeem the free trial. Let’s get started.
Step #1: Visit the Peacock TV website here. This service is only available in select regions such as the United States, Great Britain, and Ireland. These regions offer the trial, so you can take advantage of it if you live there.
Step #2: After that, you need to click on “Sign in” on the top right corner.
Step #3: After that, choose the price that is best suited to you. If you are a beginner, start with the free plan.
Step #4: Next is to set up an account. Enter your email address and set up a password to create an account.
That’s all there is to it. The free seven-day trial of Peacock Premium that you have successfully taken advantage of has ended. You will be charged for your subscription as soon as your trial period expires, so keep that in mind. If you do not wish to be charged, you should cancel the trial period before the end of the seven days.
Peacock TV Plans & Price
The platform offers two plans with different price ranges; let’s discuss them.
- Free Plan: Peacock is the free streaming service we mentioned in the introduction, which offers a lot of free shows and movies to watch, along with some ads, to keep you entertained. If you are looking to watch shows like law & order, parks and recreation, NBC shows, and live sports, including the premier league, all you need to do is sign up with your email address and start enjoying everything on the site.
- Peacock Premium: Up to 20,000 hours of content are available with the Peacock Premium plan. In addition, to live sports and news, users can access original shows and videos for a fee. There is a monthly fee of $4.99 and an annual fee of $49.99 with this Peacock offer. There is a 7-day free trial available for this plan.
- Peacock Premium Plus: Compared to the Peacock Premium plan, Peacock Premium Plus offers more content and ad-free benefits. The advantage of this plan is that it has a large amount of content available. The plan is perfect for someone who hates ads. If you dislike any advertisement. A year’s subscription to Peacock costs $99.99 and is available for $9.99 monthly.
What is the best way to cancel a Peacock TV free trial?
The peacock premium services may appeal to someone other than you after you try them. To avoid getting charged, you should cancel your plan.
You can cancel your plan by following these steps:
- Start by visiting the Peacock TV website.
- Using your credentials, log into your account.
- Click on your profile in the top-right corner.
- Change your plan from your account dashboard.
- Select Peacock Free, and you’re done.
- Before the end of the trial period, switch to the free version. Otherwise, your credit card will be charged monthly or yearly for the billable period.
- FuboTV Free Trial
- 10 Streaming Services With Free Trials
- NFL Network Free Trial
- Disney Plus Free Trial
Conclusion: Peacock Free Trial (2023)
All right, that’s all you need to know about getting a free Peacock trial account. As a streaming platform, Peacock TV offers you a wide range of content that will interest people of all ages, and there are also a lot of affordable plans available.
Leave a Reply