Greetings guys!! Welcome to our page. Are you a Disney fan? Well, who isn’t, right? Disney channel has brought up with its new franchise naming it Disney Plus (Disney+). The Disney plus is extremely new in the market and quite on-demand. If you are a fan of Disney family, meaning Pixar, Star Wars, National Geographic, Marvel then we guess you are on the right track. You might probably think of signing up and taking a subscription for a month or two.
But, if you are a casual Disney fan then we would suggest not acquiring a subscription by spending $6.99/month to $70.99/year. Disney plus has come up with a free trial service for seven days when you first sign up, this is an easy and cost-effective process.
Get a Free Trial Service on Disney plus: Guide
The most anticipated streaming service has come to market and if you are willing to grab this moment then don’t wait for it. Disney plus is offering free trial service for you all so that you can discover new experiences without spending a penny.
We have simplified the steps on how you can get a free trial service with a click of a button:
- Initially go to Disney plus website on your browser
- You will be redirected to a page of two subscription choice: $6.99/month & $70.99/year
- Both these packages offer seven days trial
- After you agree to their agreement, you will now be required to create a brand new personal password, once created click on ‘continue’
- Like most free trials you will require to insert your payment information, whether through debit or credit card. Don’t panic because you will not be charged any amount before seven working trial days.
- Once you have processed your payment information, tap on the “Agree & Continue” option box
- Here you go! your free trial service is just ready to use
- Disney plus trial service can only be valid if you haven’t signed for Disney plus account
- Once your free trial is over, and if you enjoy the service, you can choose your subscription accordingly.
What is included in Disney plus free trial?
The answer to this question is quite simple, when it comes to streaming service Disney plus gives you the best appealing service you would wish to get. Apart from all the Disney movies and shows, it offers you content from FOX including National Geographic and documentaries, Marvel shows, Star Wars shows like Mandalorian, Obi-wan series, content from Pixar and many more. You can even watch ‘The Simpsons’, ‘Snow White’, ‘Black Panther’. Moreover, the content that is available in Disney plus, includes exclusive original programming.
Disney plus Availability:
Disney plus is trying to extend its extension across the globe but currently is limited to some specific countries, such as United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the Netherlands. Disney is planning to outline its service in future in countries like United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, Latin America, and Asia-Pacific countries.
Can you get more than one Disney plus free trial?
Well, if you are expecting that you can use more than one Disney plus free trial then we are sorry to break your heart. You cannot use more than one Disney plus free trial, because your Disney plus free trial has a catch and as you need to sign up the payment form you will not be allowed to utilize an alternative email address unless you own multiple payment accounts. Hence, you must be more careful while you are activating your Disney plus free trial service.
How to Cancel Disney Plus Free Trial?
Unlike other streaming platforms, Disney plus also allows you to cancel your free trial subscription without putting you into trouble. If you wish to discontinue viewing Disney plus trial version then follow these easy steps:
- Firstly you need to log in to Disney plus
- Then click into your user profile, that is on your upper right-hand side
- Click to select
- Then click on select billing details
- Tap on cancel subscription
- Lastly, click on to complete cancelation
Simple and easy, you are done! You can now get back to your old shoes. But, you should remember that you are allowed to cancel your subscription only before your trial period expires, otherwise, your money will be deducted as per your selection.