Thinking of ditching TV cable and switch to the cheaper alternative, then Sling might be the only available solution for you! Greetings Customers! Are you looking to get detailed information on the Sling TV trial? Then you are in the right place. Sling TV is offering a seven days free trial to its new customers. Provided incredible numbers of channels to select from, it is not surprising that Sling TV has recently replaced traditional cable TV from most households.
Sling TV Trial – Offers, Channels & Price
It is astonishing to look at a wide range of channels that you will be allowed to access freely for seven days once you sign up with Sling TV for the first time. It offers from HBO, Cinemax, Starz, Showtime, and many more. You can also add your favorite channels by paying 5 dollars each month
Steps to Get Sling TV Free Trial:
Sling TV offers a seven-day free trial for its new customers to experience their services. But it is seen that most of the new customers after experiencing Sling TV free trial becomes its permanent subscriber. Without wasting any more time, let us come straight to understand a few steps that need to be followed to avail Sling TV free trial.
- If you are a new customer of Sling TV, start by creating your account with SlingTV.com. You can make your new Sling TV account by giving a valid email address followed by a strong password.
- Select one of your favorite Sling TV plans based on your requirements. You can choose one pricing plan from blue Sling, orange Sling, and Sling blue and orange. You can also watch as many channels provided in that particular plan.
You can also choose exciting DVRs and extra channels if you required them. To avail of these offers, you need to click on DVRs and channels that you wanted to watch. After adding your favorite channels and DVRs that you wanted, click simply on Next.
- Now, in the final step, you will get information related to the payment method. You need to enter your credit card or debit card information. You also need to fill in blanks that ask for your CVV number, card name, and expiry date, followed by a delivery address. Click on the finish and submit your details successfully!
You have finally signed up with Sling TV for seven days free of cost. Do not waste your time anymore! Start enjoying watching your favorite movies and television shows. If services and video qualities of Sling TV satisfy you, then simply upgrade your plan and become a paid member of Sling TV.
Steps required to cancel Sling TV Trial:
You do not need to worry as Sling TV offers free trial membership cancellation. You require following a few simple steps to cancel your Sling TV trial.
- You need to sign in to your account.
- Then go to account settings and click on cancel-subscription.
- Choose a reason behind cancellation and tap on Continue.
- After that, click on Cancel my subscription.
- Finally, provide your password and confirm your cancelation permanently.
Pros & Cons Of Sling TV:
Before subscribing to Sling TV, it is useful for you to get accustomed to its merits and demerits of this streaming video content.
- You can get avail cheapest pricing options with Sling TV.
- You will get large cater to pricing packages to view only your favorite channels.
- It offers limited DVR capability.
- Orange pricing package offers one stream while Blue pricing package offers three videos. There is no option for unlimited streaming.
Sling TV offers thousands of shows but you will only get seven days to check if it works for you.
1Q. Does Sling TV offer local channels?
Ans: If you want to get access to local channels on Sling TV, you required to select Sling Orange or Sling Blue as your primary plan. There are several other live TV streaming video services that offer some local channels in each of their packages, but all Sling TV pricing plans do not include local channels.
2Q. Does Sling TV function on multiple televisions?
Ans: You need to remember that the Sling Orange package allows only one user at a time but the Sling Blue package provides up to four users at once.
3Q. Mention pricing plans of Sling TV after trial period.
Ans: Pricing Plan for Sling subscribers is as follows:
- Sling Blue- 35 dollars per month.
- Sling Orange- 25 dollars each month.
- Blue and Orange- 45 dollars every month.
- For extra channels- starting from 5 dollars.