Still, figuring out how to claim Prime Video free trial? Well, we have got your back. In this post, you will also get to know its benefits and steps that you require to follow to avail of the Amazon Prime Video Trial. Amazon Prime Video offers you to watch the latest TV shows, exclusive movies, Amazon Original video content, and many more.
Amazon prime charges you a small membership fee and offers you several splendid offers simultaneously. Amazon Prime primarily offers free shipping; free one-day shipping, access to Amazon Prime Videos, and so on. Membership fees are quite lucrative and affordable.
Amazon Prime Video Trial – Information
Amazon Prime membership consists of a huge library of TV shows and movies across various categories from timeless classics to romantic comedies.
- It is also exciting to watch a few award-winning and popular original movies and series of Amazon Prime.
- Premium features of Amazon Prime video include High Dynamic range, mobile downloads of selected content for viewing offline, and 4k ultra HD quality video content.
- Some Popular Amazon Prime original videos are Manchester by Sea, Big Sick, Human Flow, Landline, Dressmaker, Salesman, Lost City of Z, and many more.
How to Claim Amazon Prime Video Free Trial (Step by Step)
Let us check out a few steps that you need to remember to avail yourself of the Amazon Prime Video Trial for free. You can claim 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime Video.
Step#1: First of all, you need to visit the official website of Prime Video. And then click on start a thirty-day free trial.
Step#2: They will ask you to log in to your Amazon Prime account.
Note: If you are new to Amazon and do not have an account, you need to visit the official site of Amazon. After that, you require to click on “Hello! Sign in” and press on New Customer!
- You need to login into your account and select your payment mode such as Credit card, debit card, and likewise.
- Credentials are required to verify your newly made Amazon Prime account, no Amazon Prime membership fees will be deducted.
- Finally, once you register yourself with Amazon Prime, you are ready to enjoy a free trial for the next thirty days.
Cheers! You have at last signed up with the Amazon Prime Video Trial for thirty days free of cost. Begin your amazing journey of Amazon Prime by watching popular movies and television shows. If the videos and service qualities of Amazon Prime Video Trial satisfy you, then effortlessly upgrade and become a paid subscriber of Amazon Prime. If you find yourself in love with their original Amazon videos and services, then you can avail yourself of their membership by paying 12.99 dollars every month and 6.49 dollars for Amazon Prime Student Membership. Also, make sure to cancel the free trial before the first 30 days, otherwise, you will be charged for the membership.
Benefits of Amazon Prime Videos:
- It offers unlimited and fast delivery free of cost.
- It allows you to access your favorite Amazon prime videos and music.
- You can also catch their discount coupons and top deals.
- You will also get early access to Amazon sales.
- You cancel your membership from the Amazon Prime video trial anytime you want.
Points to remember before getting an Amazon Prime Video Trial:
- At the time of making payment via your debit card or credit card, a one-time refundable fee is charged to verify your card.
- After thirty days of the Amazon Prime Video Free trial, a certain amount will be deducted to renew your membership unless you cancel it.
So, what are you waiting for? Sign up now!
So this is our step-by-step guide to claim a 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime video, we have also featured the benefit of getting the free trial of Amazon Prime Video. We hope that this post suits your purpose well and helped you start your free trial. You can share your opinion on social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Frequently Asked Questions:
It is quite simple to get Amazon Prime video free trial again because it does not record your card details. You need to create a new email address and sign up for another new Amazon account. Keep in mind that you require to delete all your card details before reaching the expiry date.
Yes, you need to visit a gifting page of Amazon Prime. Add it to your cart and fill in all the required information of the one whom you want to gift before making any payment.
No, Amazon provides only specific movies and TV shows for unlimited streaming. To watch brand-new movies and TV shows, you need to pay for each piece of media content.
You can make payments on Amazon Prime Video through all major types of credit cards, debit cards, and UPI apps.