Do you have no time to watch those programmers on television in their show timing? Wish to catch up with the latest news late at night? Try out the best online streaming platform for Amazon.
So, if you are worried about not being up to date, forget it all, when you have ‘Father of Channels’ Amazon, popping near you.
What are Amazon Channels?
Amazon channels are providing you with a free trial opportunity with vast premium channels like HBO, Showtime, and many more. In this reading, we will provide you with all the necessary details on how to sign up for your free trial and enjoy Amazon channels.
Benefits of Setting up an Amazon Channels Trial Offer:
If you aren’t an Amazon Prime member, then we suggest that you must opt for a free trial service of 7 days for each channel. Amazon has always been an excellent platform to engage its audiences with freshly brewed content and a great way to stream your favorite movies and television shows. To expand its service it has added Amazon Channel.
- You can sign up and get a free trial of as many channels you want, and later you can add them to your Prime service.
- This trial scheme can be advantageous because you will get to watch free movies with your family and can also cancel your trial at anytime you want.
- If you have never signed up for free trials, here is a tip that helps you out.
- Amazon channels provide more than 100+ channels, so if you wish to utilize the trial benefit for a longer time then you should subscribe to each channel one at a time, meaning if you wish to watch Showtime first then complete its trial tenure and then switch to HBO free trial. This cheat trick is easy and smart, right?
How much does Amazon Channel cost after the trial?
For instance, you want to watch HBO, you will get a 7-day free trial and then you are required to pay $ 14.99/month to access that program. In the same way, if you want to watch the Amazon channels, you are provided with a free trial version for a month, at no cost. However, after post first month, you need to pay an amount of $12.99 per month..
Requirements needed for accessing Amazon Channels:
Amazon Channels can only be accessed if you are a member of Amazon Prime. So basically you need to create an account with Amazon prime to access these free trial opportunities.
How to Get Amazon Channels Free Trial (Step by Step)
As stated earlier that you are required to have an Amazon Prime account to access the free trial service that Amazon channels are providing, so to make things less complex we have simplified the steps for you that will help you around.
- Initially sign in to your Amazon account.
- Redirect to the Prime membership page by just clicking on it
- You will notice a button suggesting “Try PRIME”, click it and proceed to sign in. (Create a new account if you don’t have any existing Amazon account.)
- If your page is bounced back quoting ‘Get started’ you might have to wait for some time because you have attempted to log in at the same time.
What are the contents available in Amazon Channels?
Amazon is known for its high-end visual content and we have drawn some outstanding channels that will prove a treat during your trial period
- HBO ( $ 14.99/month)
- Cinemax ( $ 9.99/month)
- Starz ( $8.99/month)
- Sundance Now ($ 6.99/month)
- PBS masterpiece ($ 5.99/month)
- History Vault ($ 4.99/month)
- DocComTV ($ 2.99/month)
- Reelz ( $3.99/month)
How to Cancel Amazon Channel Free Trial Subscription?
By following these easy steps you can deactivate your subscription:
- Go to your Amazon Prime settings
- Select channels from the top menu
- Then under your channels, locate the subscription you want to cancel
- Click to your cancel option and confirm the same
When doing so, take heed of the trial span time. Like everything, the cancellation comes at the price of terms and conditions, and the only term and condition in this is that you cancel your account within the trial span. So, make sure to cancel within the first month to avoid those monthly charges.
You May Also Like:
Conclusion: Amazon channels free trial (2023)
To sum it all up, stop hunting online for those news clips and video clips and getting frustrated with your search. Avail best web streaming services online, with Amazon Free Trial, and enjoy videos on the go. We hope this post suits your purpose well. If this post suits your purpose well, you can share this post on social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Frequently Asked Questions:
If you are not a member of Amazon Prime for the last 12 months then you can easily sign up for the free trial.
You can get 30 days of free trial on Amazon Channel, after your free expires you will be charged according to the plan you have selected.
As your free trial ends you will be charged automatically for your next membership period.
Leave a Reply