Are you looking forward to claiming the Apple TV free trial? Do you want to find out what their pricing plans are? If yes, in this article, we have included everything, including how you can get free trials, the free trial features, and their pricing plans. So, let’s get started here.
Apple TV Free Trial Details:
There are 3 ways to get a free trial from Apple TV Plus. Let us see all of them:
- One year Free subscription: This one is not really a free trial, but it is worth mentioning here. If you have an eligible new Apple device, you can get a free 1 year of Apple TV plus.
- 7 day Free Trial: If you do not have a recently purchased eligible Apple device, do not worry. You can still avail of a 7 day trial for Apple TV directly from their official website.
- 1 Month Free Trial of Apple One: This one contains 4 of Apple’s best applications that include Apple Music, Apple Arcade, iCloud, and Apple TV+. This one is for a complete family, and each member gets private access to every service on all the devices.
How To Avail Your 7-Day Free Trial With Apple TV?
Here is the step-by-step guide to avail your 7-day free trial with Apple TV:
- Go to the official website of Apple TV from here.
- Scroll down, and you will see an option saying ‘Free 7-day trial Rs 99 / month’. There click on ‘Try it free.’
- Now, you will be directed to another page. There click on ‘Start your free trial.’
- A window will appear. There, click on ‘Continue.’
- Now, you will have to enter your Apple ID. Enter your Apple ID and click on the ‘Right side arrow sign.’ You can also create a new one if you don’t have any by clicking on ‘Create new Apple ID.’
As soon as you have entered your Apple ID, you are almost done. You have to follow their instructions now, and you can use your free trial. You can watch this streaming service on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, and more.
Apple TV Pricing and Plans:
They have 2 plans to offer. Let us see both –
Monthly Subscription for Apple TV Plus:
This one is very cheap. It will cost you only 99 INR per month to watch Apple TV. You can share this streaming service with your family too.
This plan includes the following features –
- Very easy to use, and you can cancel anytime.
- Very good for sharing. Each family member gets his/her own Apple ID to enjoy private access and services.
- Free for the first month.
Now, let us discuss their pricing plans –
- Individual Plan – This will cost you 195 INR per month. This plan includes Apple Arcade, Apple TV Plus, Apple Music, and Apple iCloud with 50 GB storage.
- Family Plan – This will cost you 365 INR per month. This plan includes Apple Arcade, Apple TV Plus, Apple Music, and Apple iCloud with 200 GB storage. This family plan can be shared with 5 other people.
Frequently Asked Questions:
It works on the following devices –
- iPod Touch and iPhone with iOS 14 or more with Apple TV app.
- iPad with iPadOS 14 or more.
- Mac with macOS Big Sur 11.1 or more.
- Apple TV with tvOS 14 or more.
You can check your device’s availability from their official website. The link for their official website is mentioned here.
The Apple TV free trial lasts 7 days but if you purchase an Apple device then you can watch all the original shows and movies of Apple TV for one year.
There is only one basic plan on Apple TV that gives access to all the shows and movies. So I would say it is definitely worth subscribing to Apple TV.
You May Also Like:
Apple TV offers you a free trial of 7 days. Within this period, you can judge whether it is suitable for you or not. Pricing plans for Apple TV+ are also not really high if you compare it with other online streaming platforms like Netflix or even Amazon Prime. If you are more into better features and not just looking for Apple TV+, there are more offers for you in the Apple One plan.
They have both individual and family plans so you can choose the one ideal for you. This article tried to include every necessary information regarding Apple TV+ free trials and pricing. Please let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.