Are you confused about what the Apple student discount is and how to claim it? Are you confused about its eligibility and want to know the details about it? Here in this article, we will tell you everything you must know about the Apple Student Discount, how to avail of it, eligibility, etc. So read this article to the end.
Devices Included in Apple Student Discount:
Here is the list of the major Apple products that offers Apple student discount –
- iPad Pro: With Liquid Retina display and 12 or 11.9 inches screen.
- iPad: With Retina display and a 10.2 inches screen.
- MacBook Pro: With Apple M1 chip and a 13 inches screen.
- MacBook Air: With 8 core CPU, Apple M1 chip, and a 13 inches display screen.
- Apple Accessories: Apple pencil, covers, cases, keyboards, etc.
How Can Apple Products Help Students?
Here are some of the features of Apple products that are best suitable for students and the reasons why a student should learn with Apple products –
- Type & Swipe: You can make professional-looking presentations with Magic Keyboard and, by using the trackpad, can navigate with dexterity.
- Work on any task and get it done swiftly: You can enjoy applications like Microsoft 365, keynotes, numbers, and pages on mac.
- Watch lectures and make the best notes: Understand or listen to your online lectures with your iPad and write them down with the Apple Pencil.
- Design your own application: With a mac, learn and enhance your coding skills. Use XCode for making applications.
- Draw and Paint: Use the iPad and Apple Pencil to draw and paint without the mess. Specific software designed for art, paintings, drawing, sketches, etc.
- Identify a raw thought and polish it whenever you want: With iPhone, you can save your ideas and work on them later whenever you want.
How To Avail Apple Student Discount?
Apple Students Discount is only for freshly or currently accepted university students, staff and teachers, and parents purchasing the product for their children for studies. Hence, you will first have to verify that you are one of them. Follow the following steps to avail of your Apple Students Discount
- Go to their official website from here. This link will directly take you to the verification page.
- Click on ‘Get verified with UNiDAYS**.‘
- Scroll down and click on ‘Continue.’
- If you already have an account with UNiDAYS, enter your credentials and sign in, and if you don’t, click on ‘Join now.’
- Enter your credentials and click on ‘Join now.’
- You will now be asked for some more details. Enter these details and then click on ‘Continue’
- Now, you will be asked for your email address provided to you by your institution. Enter it down and click on ‘Send an email.’
- They will send you an email, and now you have to follow their instructions, and they will contact you again when they verify your details.
You can also complete this verification on call by calling them on – 000800 040 1966 or chatting online.
How Much Do You Save With Apple Student Discount?
As mentioned above, Apple gives you around 7-10% OFF on selected Apple products. You can only get this discount if you are a student currently affiliated with a university, are a staff or a teacher, or are a parent purchasing the product for her child’s studies. To prove you are one of these, you will have to get your details verified by them.
You May Also Like:
Apple Students Discount specifically focuses on students’ education. A few Apple products and accessories can prove very helpful for students. Apple products are all very costly, and hence it is not affordable for all students.
For this reason, Apple has started Apple Education pricing that can get students a little help. Also, there are no promising alternatives to Apple products, so Apple is the only option for students. No big corporation like Apple would like to take advantage of it. Hence, this program was initiated to purchase and use Apple products too for educational purposes.
Frequently Asked Questions:
iPad Pro, iPad Air, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Apple Pencil, covers, cases, keyboards, etc., are included in the Apple Students Discount.
Apple offers a discount ranging from 7-10% as part of Apple Student Discounts for selected products.
Yes, if you want to get a student discount on any of Apple’s products then you have to verify your status as a student. You can do it using UNiDAYS or you can call to get an Apple specialist to verify your university ID.
No, you can’t use UNiDAYS without being a student. To use UNiDAYS, you must be a college student and must be above the age of 16.
Apple doesn’t offer any discount on iPhones, Apple TV, Apple Watch, AirPods, HomePod, and Apple accessories.