Still, figuring out how to claim Canva Free Trial? If yes, then you have landed at the right place to get all your answers.
Canva is the best graphic design platform with a software suite that offers robust designing tools. This tool is widely used to create visual content, professional presentations, brochures, posters, and social media graphics.
In this post, we have given a step-by-step guide to claiming Canva Free Trial. So without any hassle, let’s dive into it.
Available Canva Free Trial:
Canva offers 30 days of free trial for all its users. However, it also provides a free plan which is suitable for beginners. But if you are looking for a more pro graphic design tool, then its Pro Plan is best for you. You can cancel your free trial before it ends to avoid the charge.
How To Claim Canva Free Trial? (Step by Step)
Here we have given steps that you should follow to grab the Free Trial on Canva. So without getting late, let’s get inside into it.
Step #1: Visit the Official Homepage of Canva using our special trial link and click on the button Plans.
Step #2: Now, you will land on the pricing page, select the Pro plan and click on the Try for Free for 30 Days.
Step #3: Now you will see options to create your account, select any one and proceed to the next step.
Step #4: You must create your account by entering your name and password. Now click on Get Started. You will receive a code on your registered email.
Step #5: Copy this code and paste it. Now click on the Done.
Step #6: In this step, you have to choose the plan based on monthly, quarterly, and yearly. Now hit the button Next.
Step #7: Now, you will land on the payment page. Enter your payment details by filling in your Credit Card information and clicking on the Get Your Free Trial button.
Canva Pricing Plan:
Canva offers a very cheap and affordable pricing plan for all its subscribers so that they can enjoy its service. Let’s have a look.
1. Free Plan: This plan is free for everyone, which means $0, and it is best for beginners who have just started learning graphic design. It offers features like.
- 250000+ Free Templates
- 5GB of Cloud Storage
- Collaborate and comment in real-time
- 100+ Design
- Invite members to your team
- Thousands of free graphics and photos
2. Pro Plan: This plan will charge you $12.99 per month monthly and 119.99 per year annually. It offers robust features like.
- 100+ million premium stock graphics, photos, audio, and videos.
- Save designs as templates for your team to use.
- Remove image background instantly.
- 610000+ premium and free templates
- Resize design
- 100 GB of Cloud Storage
- Advanced collaboration option
- Schedule social media content to 8 platform
3. Enterprise Plan: This plan will cost you $30 per month/person. It offers advanced features like.
- Unlimited Cloud Storage
- SSO Integration
- Brand Establishment kit
- 24/7 priority support
- Control Team upload
- Add up to 50 members
- Built-in workflow.
Conclusion: Canva Free Trial
I hope this article will help you claim 30 days of Free Trial on Canva. Unlike the other platforms, Canva offers a Free plan and 30 days of a free trial, which makes it more helpful and profitable than other platforms.
Still, if you have any doubt or find any difficulty claiming this free trial, you can comment on your thoughts in the comment section below.