Are you still figuring out whether Ahrefs is offering a free trial or not? If yes then you have arrived at the right post to clear all your doubts.
But sadly, Ahrefs is not offering any kind of free trial for its users as of now, so you cant access Ahrefs benefits and features for free before purchasing it.
Don’t be sad still, Ahrefs offers free access to the Webmaster tool, where you can access only limited features and benefits. So here in this post, you will get to know how to grab Ahrefs Webmaster’s free trial with its benefits and pricing.
Step By Step Guide To Grab Free Trial On Ahrefs:
Here we have given updated steps to claim a free trial on Ahrefs. So without any hassle, let’s have a deep dive into it.
Step 1: First you need to visit the official website of Ahrefs using our special premium link, and click on the Get a Free Ahrefs Webmaster Tool.
Step 2: In the next step you need to click on the Sign Up for Free.
Step 3: Now, you will land on the sign-up page, where you need to create an account by filling up your email and clicking on Sign up for free. You can also sign up using your Google or Facebook account.
Step 4: A confirmation mail is sent to your given mail id. Open your mail and click on Confirm Email.
Step 5: Here, in the next step, you have to complete your account creation, and fill up your name, and password. Now hit the Continue button.
Step 6: Now, you will land on the page where you have to verify your website ownership and project manually or automatically.
Step 7: Here, in the final step, verify your ownership by Google search console, HTML tag, DNS, and HTML files.
As it verifies your ownership, you can enjoy Webmaster for free.
Ahrefs is the best tool that helps to optimize your website for the search engine. It works by crawling on search engines that help to create web content to generate traffic, find what people are searching on the search engine, and help to identify the link-building opportunities.
Ahrefs is the best platform that offers robust features such as keyword research, rank tracking, competitor analysis, and link building. Ahrefs is an excellent tool for site audit that will help you find well-performed content for given topics.
Ahrefs Key Features:
It is no doubt that Ahrefs is all in one of the best-suited platforms for SEO analyzers that offer advanced features. So without wasting any time, let’s see what advanced features it offers to its users.
- Site Audit: With a site audit, you can crawl all the pages that you find on your website, which provides an overall SEO health score, detects all possible SEO issues, and provide the solution to fix them.
Site audit helps users automatically group issues by type and
printable visualized colored charts.
- Dashboard: Now, you can track and view your SEO progress and performance with the dashboard. You can add and list your project as long as you verify your ownership to them. You can choose many verification methods or choose the Google search console to import all your properties within a few clicks.
- Keyword Explorer: The keyword explorer can help you discover tons of keyword ideas, calculate traffic potential, and analyze ranking difficulties. Now with clickstream data, you can refine search volume every month, ensuring they are up to date. It is the only tool that shows the number of clicks on your keyword.
- Rank Tracker: Now, you track your ranking over time and chart your performance against your competitors on your mobile or desktop across 170 countries. Also, you can find a keyword that gained or lost SERP with its handy filter.
Ahrefs Pricing Plan:
Ahrefs offers a very affordable and cheap pricing plan for its users to enjoy its service. Let’s see all its pricing plans with features.
1. Lite Plan: This Lite plan costs you $99 per month.
Features offered by the Lite plan:
- Site Explorer
- Site Audit
- Rank Tracker
- SEO Dashboard
2. Standard Plan: This Standard plan costs you $199 per month.
Features Offered by Standard plan:
- SERP Update
- Site Explorer
- Position History Chart
- Batch Analysis
- 6-month history
- Domain Comparison
3. Advanced Plan: This plan will cost you $399 per month.
Features offered by the Advanced plan:
- 2 Years of History
- Google data studio
- Content Master
- Dashboard folder
- Ahrefs search
4. Enterprise Plan: This plan will cost you $999 per month.
Features offered by Enterprise plan:
- Unlimited History
- Pay by Invoice
- Access Management
- Directory Listing
- Audit Log
Conclusion: Ahrefs Free Trial (2022)
Although in conclusion, we hope that the Ahrefs Free Trial article helps you claim its free trial so that you can know its features well before subscribing to a paid plan.
Still, if you have any doubts or queries about claiming Ahrefs free trial, you can comment your thoughts in the comment section below.