Want to know how to claim Thinkific Free Trial? If yes, you have arrived at the right post to get your answers.
Thinkific is the top-notch platform to turn your knowledge into revenue with courses. Thinkific can create, market, and sell your expertise within a single platform, giving complete control of your business and brands.
Here in this article, you will learn steps about how to claim Thinkific Free Trial. So without any hassle, let’s get started.
Available Free Trial On Teachable 2022
Teachable is not offering any kind of free trial as of now, but it offers a free plan to its users for a lifetime.
You don’t have to pay a single penny in the free plan, which means it is absolutely free of cost. This offer is only for a limited time, so catch this offer before it expires.
Steps To Claim Thinkific Free Trial
In this section, you will learn steps to claim Thinkific Free Trial. So without wasting any time, let’s get started.
Step #1: Land on the Thinkific official website using our free trial premium link and hit on Get Started Free button.
Step #2: In this step, you have to create your account by filling up your name, email, and password. After filling in this information, click on Create Your Account.
Step #3: Now, you have to answer a few questions and hit the Next button in the next step.
Following the above steps, you will claim a Free trial on Thinkific.
Thinkific is the best platform where you turn your knowledge into revenue by creating online courses. The main aim of Thinkific is to offer an easy and rich, accessible learning and teaching environment for students and instructors.
Thinkific is the all-in-one solution for managing, creating, marketing, and selling your online courses. For any beginner, if you are thinking about creating and selling online, you are good to opt Thinkific Free Plan. It also offers a free SSL certificate with all its pricing plans so that you can get a safe environment for the instructors and students.
Thinkific Pricing Plan
Thinkific offers four different types of pricing plans for all its subscribers. It also offers a free plan for a lifetime. So, let’s see all its pricing plans and features without any hassle.
1. Free Plan: This plan is absolutely free of cost, so you don’t have to pay a single penny. This plan offers features like:
- One site admin account
- Limited courses and unlimited student
- Email and phone support
- Drag & drop course builder
- Thinkific app store
2. Basic Plan: This Basic plan will charge you $49 per month and $39 per month if you bill annually. Features offered by the Basic plan:
- Custom Domain
- Live chat support
- Drip content
- Coupons & promotions
- Thinkific academic basic courses
- One-to-one student email
- One site admin account
3. Pro Plan: This is the most popular plan of Thinkific; it will cost you $99 per month and $79/ month for annual billing. It offers features like:
- Two site admin account
- Private and hidden courses
- Priority support
- Live Lessons
- Single Communities
- Completion certificate
- Thinkific academy pro courses
- Subscription and flexible pricing
4. Premier Plan: This plan is for advanced customers ready to build a learning business. This plan will cost you $499 per month and $399 per month for annual billing. It offers features like:
- Unlimited Courses, content, and student
- 15 group analyst
- API access
- White Labelling
- Onboarding packages
- Five-site admin account
- Unlimited Communities
- Brillium exams integrations
Conclusion: Thinkific Free Trial (2022)
I hope this article clears all your problem and help to claim Thinkific free Trial.
However, if you have any problem claiming a free trial on Thinkific or any queries, don’t hesitate to comment your opinion in the comment box below.
Frequently Asked question:
Thinkific doesn’t offer any free trial now; instead, it offers Free Plan to its users for a lifetime with some basic features.
Yes, you can create a course bundle and membership site on Thinkific, which should be a great way to generate good revenue.
Thinkific offers 30 days of money-back guarantee for all its users, and if you think that Thinkific doesn’t stand on your hype for any reason, you can get a full refund within 30 days of subscribing to it.