Are you still confused about how to claim Coursera Plus free trial? If your answer is yes, then you have arrived at the right place to clear all your doubts.
Coursera Plus is the best global online learning platform that offers degrees and online courses from leading companies and top universities.
Here in this article, you will learn how to claim a free trial on Coursera Plus with its key features and pricing plan.
So without getting late, let’s dive into it.
Available Coursera Plus Free Trial (2023)
Coursera Plus is offering 7 days of full access free trial for all its new users so that they can be familiar with the features offered by it. If you want to claim this free trial, follow our steps to grab this deal.
How To Claim Coursera Plus Free Trial? (Complete Guide)
Here we have given steps that you should follow to grab Free Trial on Coursera Plus. Let’s have a deep dive into it.
Step #1: In the first step, you have to visit the Coursera Plus official homepage using our exclusive link. On the homepage, click the Join For Free button.
Step #2: In the next step, you need to create an account by providing the information they ask for and clicking Join For Free. You can also create your account with Google or Facebook account.
Step# 3: Now, in the next step, you need to fill in your work experience, educational level, and career goal. Now hit the Continue button.
Wow! You have claimed a 7-day free trial on Coursera Plus and now enjoy its service without interruption.
Coursera Plus Overview:
Coursera plus is the best learning platform that offers thousands of courses. It’s no matter whether you want to study psychology, data science, arts, history, or business. Coursera Plus serves everyone’s needs when it comes to variation. As a result, you will never find a lack of courses in any area on Coursera Plus.
Apart from that it also makes sure that it offers the best courses from professionals and experts teaching in these excellent institutes. It also offers you academic studies but also provides you with research-based and self-development programs. These courses are conducted by the IVY league.
Coursera Plus Key Features
Here in this section, we have given a key feature offered by Coursera Plus. So without any hassle, let’s dive into it.
- Learning Path
- High-Quality Content
- Courses taught by the best experts
- Interactive Course Content
- Progressive Learning
- Best Learning Experience
- High-Quality video content
Why Should I Go With Coursera Plus?
Coursera Plus is a complete solution for educational resources. Here we listed some points to know why you should go with Coursera Plus.
- You can get the degree by learning in your comfort zone.
- If you purchase any individual course, you will get lifetime access to that particular course.
- Specialized courses help you to get conversant with the skills that you need.
- The course completion certificate represents your CV very well.
Coursera Plus courses are taught by experts in their fields, and the degrees are certified by honored universities. So if you are ready to learn, you should definitely go with Coursera Plus.
Coursera Plus Pricing Plan
Coursera Plus offers the best pricing plan suitable for your career goal. Let’s have a look.
1. Single Learning Program: In this plan, you will charge $49 to $79 per month if you learn a single topic and earn the credential. This plan will offer you access to all courses within the learning program and earn a certificate after completing the course.
2. Coursera Plus Monthly: This plan will cost you $59 per month with access to more than 7000+ courses and specialization of more than 170 leading universities and companies, and you can earn unlimited certificates.
3. Coursera Plus Annual: This plan will cost you $399 per year with features included in the monthly plan and extra features like combining flexibility and long-term learning goal.
Conclusion: Coursera Plus Free Trial (2023)
I think that this article solves all your purpose and clears your doubt about claiming this free trial on Coursera Plus. But still, if you have any doubts in your mind or cannot claim this free trial, you can comment on your thoughts in the comment box.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Coursera Plus is not offering any discount or coupon code as of now, but you can try Coursera Plus free for 7 days to test whether it meets your expectations or not.
Coursera Plus offers a 14-day money-back guarantee on all its annual plans. You can cancel your subscription within 14 days of purchasing it.
You can earn an unlimited certificate on Coursera Plus for each project, course, professional, or specialization certificate you have completed.
Coursera Plus offers 7 days of free trial for its users, which is the best opportunity to try it free for one week.
Absolutely, if you opt for more than one course regularly, you will; save 30% every month.
Getting a Coursera Plus certificate means that you have mastered a new skill; if you add its certificate to your resume or LinkedIn profile, it attracts employers.