Are you still confused about how to claim Skillshare Free Trial? Well, you have arrived at the right article to get all your answers.
Skillshare is the best platform that provides the chance to learn a wide range of topics from its expert teacher. So, the free trial will help you to know more about this platform before making the final purchase.
Here in this post, we have given a step-by-step guide to claiming the free trial on Skillshare. So without any hassle, let’s dive into it.
Available Skillshare Free Trial In 2023
Skillshare offers 7 days of free trial to access unlimited classes so that you can explore more than 44 classes to fuel your creativity, curiosity, and career. So without getting late, let’s dive into it.
How To Claim Skillshare Free Trial(Step-by-Step)
In this section, we have given a step-by-step guide to claiming the Free Trial on Skillshare. Let’s have a look.
Step#1: Visit the official homepage of Skillshare using our special premium link and click on the button Get Started Today.
Step#2: Now, in this step, you need to create an account by filling up your name, email, and password. You can also create an account via Facebook, Google, or Apple. Now hit the button Continue.
Step#3: Now, you will land on the checkout page, where you must fill in your payment details and click on Pay.
Congratulations! You have claimed the 7 days of free trial on Skillshare.
Skillshare Pricing Plan
Skillshare offers three different pricing plans for its users, which are very cheap and affordable.
1. Starter Plan: This plan will cost you $159 per user/year and is best for a team of 2 to 19. It offers features like:
- Unlimited access to 35k+ classes
- Project-based classes
- Access to public class by skill or topic
- License reassignment
- Feedback from the community and teacher
- Casting, mobile, and offline capability
2. Enterprise Plan: Its price is custom based and is the best option for a team of 20+ people. It offers features like:
- Onboarding and engagement support
- Reporting and analytics
- Curated wellness offering
- Custom-curated class list
- L & D consultation
- Single sign-on
- Content API
- 1:1 onboarding and implementation
3. Revive Plan: The price is custom based and is best for a team of 51 or more people. It offers all features that Starter and Enterprise plans provide.
Skillshare Money Back Guarantee
Skillshare offers 30 days of money-back guarantee for all its users. For any reason, if Skillshare doesn’t stand up to your hype or you don’t like its service, you can claim your refund within 30 days of subscribing to it.
Pros & Cons Of Skilshare:
Skillshare has its pros & cons that you need to know before using it.
- Easy to use
- Offers free trial
- All around user experience
- It offers free free classes for its students
- Mobile app is available
- Weekly update of fresh content
- Allows building of communities
- Annoying ad popups
- Full course content limited for free users
Conclusion: Skillshare Free Trial
I hope this article will suit all your problems and help you claim the Skillshare Free Trial, which is the best deal for beginners who want to try Skillshare before purchasing it.
Still, if you have any queries or doubts about claiming the free trial, you can comment on your thought in the comment section below.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Skillshare offers 7 days of a free trial for its users so that you can try it before subscribing to a paid plan.
Yes, anyone can become an instructor on Skillshare if you manage a course in an engaging and fun tone with offering good-quality content.
You can cancel your membership on Skillshare via logging in to your account and selecting the payment option, then clicking on the Cancel My Subscription.
Absolutely, the Skillshare app is available for both Android and IOS users.