Are you still wondering how to get Wix Free Trial? If so, you have arrived at the right blog post to get all your answer.
Wix is the most reliable website-building tool that creates your web presence as you like it. At the same time, the site provides several templates and other resources for free. Getting a Wix Free Trial is now easier than you might think.
So here in this post, you will know the essential steps to claim a free trial on Wix. So without any problem, let’s get started.
Does Wix Offer Free Trial?
Unfortunately, there is no free trial on Wix as of now, but don’t be sad; we have found a method that you should try to get Wix Free Trial for 14 days. Wix offers 14 days of the money-back guarantee, so you have 14 days to use this tool for free and cancel your subscription before 14 days.
Steps To Grab Wix Free Trial:
Follow our steps to claim a free trial on Wix. Without wasting any time, let’s dive into it.
Step #1: First, you need to visit the official website of Wix and click on Get Started.
Step #2: You must create an account by filling in your email and password. Now hit the Sign-Up icon. You can also sign up via Google or Facebook account.
Step #3: You have to answer some questions they asked to get the best tool for what you are creating.
Step #4: You will redirect to your dashboard as you answer all the questions. On your dashboard, hit on Upgrade button.
Step#5: Now, you will land on the pricing section and select the appropriate plan.
Step #6: Now select the yearly plan and click on Continue to Checkout.
Step #7: You must complete your purchase by filling up your credit card details and clicking on Submit Purchase.
Note: To avoid the charge, cancel your subscription within 14 days of purchasing it.
Wix Pricing Plan:
There are three different categories of pricing plans for its users. Let’s have a look.
1. Website Plan:
This plan comes with three other types of pricing plans with robust features.
- Combo Plan: This plan is for individual use and costs you $16 per month. It has features like a custom domain, removing ads on Wix, a 1-year free domain, 2 GB space storage, a free SSL certificate, 30 min. of video hours, and many more.
- Unlimited Plan: This plan is best for entrepreneurs & entrepreneurs and will charge you $22 per month. It offers 5 GB of storage space, Ad vouchers, a visitor analytics app, 1 hrs. of video hours, remove Wix ads, a site booster app, and a free SSL certificate.
- Pro Plan: This plan is fully online branding, costing you $27 per month. It has robust features like storage space of 50 GB, a site booster app, social media logo files, an event calendar app, Ad vouchers, a visitor analytics app, 5 hrs. of video hours, and an event calendar app.
- VIP Plan: This plan will cost you $45 per month; it comes with the full features that the Pro plan offers, with some advanced features like storage space of 100 GB, priority customer support, and 5 hours of video hours.
2. Business & eCommerce Plan:
This plan offers three different types of pricing plans. Let’s have a look.
- Business Basic: This plan will cost you $27 per month. It offers unlimited products, selling on a social channel, storage space of 50 GB, secure online payment, a customer account, 5 hrs. of video hours, planning & recurring payment, and an Ad voucher.
- Business Unlimited: This plan will cost you $32 per month. It offers complete features that Business Basic offers, with advanced features like unlimited bandwidth, abandoned cart recovery, up to 250 dropships by Modalyst, 1000 reviews by KudoBuzz, and multiple currencies.
- Business VIP: This plan will cost you $59 per month and comes with complete features offered by a Business Unlimited plan. But it provides additional advanced features like unlimited storage space, 500 transactions per month, 3000 reviews by KudoBuzz, a Loyalty program provided by Smile.io, advanced shipping, selling on the marketplace, and priority customer care.
3. Enterprise Plan:
This plan is a complete solution for your brand tailored to meet your Business’s unique needs. To get this plan, you need to contact its customer support team.
Conclusion: Wix Free Trial 2023
Wix allows you to create or design the website as you want. You don’t need any coding knowledge on Wix to build your website.
I think that this article will help you to grab the free trial on Wix, but if you have any queries in your mind regarding this article, don’t hesitate to comment your thoughts in the comment section.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Unfortunately, Wix is not offering any type of free trial for now, but it offers 14 day of refund policy. You can cancel your subscription within 14 days.
Wix offers payments through all major types of credit and debit cards such as Discover, American Express, Diners, Visa, JCB, and Mastercard.
Log in to your Wix account and select the billing and payment option where you will find billing history.
Leave a Reply